Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki, Levels I & II
Come learn to heal yourself, your family, friends and clients with the gentle yet powerful energy of Reiki!
This beginning training in Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It is a combination of Japanese and Western-style Usui Reiki and empowered with Holy Fire energies.
We give you a strong knowledge foundation plus lots of practice time to learn Reiki energy healing skills and techniques and the foundational philosophies that will enable you to be a successful Reiki practitioner.
This two-course series is both conceptual and experiential and a lot of fun!
You will learn:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- Reiki’s benefits
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The Human Energy System or Chakra 101
- How to connect to Reiki Energy and channel it for healing
- How to discipline your mind through Gassho meditation or other kinds of meditation
- Byosen scanning: Using the sensitivity of your hands to know how and where to give Reiki
- Reiji-ho: Using your inner guidance and intuitive gifts to know how and where to treat with Reiki
- The complete Reiki hand placement system
- The Power Symbol, its usage, and how to draw, activate and apply it
- The Mental/Emotional Healing Symbol, its usage, and how to draw, activate and apply it
- The Distance Healing Symbol, that will enable you to heal others from a distance
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Koki-ho: Healing with the breath
- Ample practice time and interaction.
- Placements for Reiki I and II are given.
- Comprehensive 192-page manual: “Reiki: The Healing Touch, First and Second-Degree Manual” (2016) by William Lee Rand
- Supplemental handouts
- Certificate issued by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT)
- An optional mentorship program leading to the Reiki Master Class
In this class, attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently from attunements but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy that empower the symbols in a more powerful way. The Placements make use of Holy Fire energy which is why they are more effective. However, the standard Usui Reiki Level II symbols are used. (Source: ICRT)
Reiki Level 1: Foundations of Reiki
One-day class of 8-10 hours depending on class size.
Tuition: $250 + $25 for manual for both classes
Reiki Level II: Reiki Techniques, 3 Reiki Symbols + Practicum
Two-day class for a total of 14 hours.
Note: Both levels are taught as one unit so the student will emerge a more knowledgeable and competent Reiki practitioner. We recommend that Reiki Level I and II be completed within one month of each other.
Reiki I & II weekend intensive
Learn Reiki I & II back-to-back in two days
Tuition for both classes together: $550