Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki, Levels I & II
Come learn to heal yourself, your family, friends and clients with the gentle yet powerful energy of Reiki!
This beginning training in Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It is a combination of Japanese and Western-style Usui Reiki and empowered with Holy Fire energies.
We give you a strong knowledge foundation plus lots of practice time to learn Reiki energy healing skills and techniques and the foundational philosophies that will enable you to be a successful Reiki practitioner.
This two-course series is both conceptual and experiential and a lot of fun!
You will learn:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- Reiki’s benefits
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals
- The Reiki Ideals
- The Human Energy System
- How to connect to Reiki Energy and channel it for healing
- Gassho Meditation
- Byosen scanning: Using the sensitivity of your hands to locate where to give Reiki in the aura or body and to treat them
- Reiji-ho: Using your inner guidance and intuitive gifts to know how and where to treat with Reiki
- The complete Reiki hand placement system
- Three Reiki symbols are given: how to draw, use and activate them. Their usage is explained in depth and students use them in practice sessions.
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes
- Ample practice time and interaction.
- Placements for Reiki I and II are given.
- Comprehensive 192-page manual: “Reiki: The Healing Touch, First and Second-Degree Manual” (2016) by William Lee Rand
- Supplemental handouts
- Certificate issued by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT)
- An optional mentorship program leading to the Reiki Master Class
In this class, attunements are called Placements. Placements are done differently from attunements but have been developed to provide more effective healing energy that empower the symbols in a more powerful way. The Placements make use of Holy Fire energy which is why they are more effective. However, the standard Usui Reiki Level II symbols are used. (Source: ICRT)
We teach both levels as ONE UNIT so students graduate as more competent Reiki Practitioners. Many questions that come up in Reiki Level 1 can only answered in Reiki Level 2. In Reiki Level 2 the students also get three special Reiki symbols, which enable them to channel Reiki with great focus and intention. As a result, those with Reiki Level 2 are much stronger Practitioners. Day 1 of this weekend consist of the Foundations of Reiki and Day 2 is the practicum. At the end of the weekend you will receive a Certificate for Reiki Level 1 and Reiki Level 2.
There is an optional mentorship program for those who want further training.
Reiki Levels I & II Weekend Certification Class
Learn Reiki I & II in one weekend and emerge a more powerful Reiki Practitioner!
February 15-16, 2020 ($550)
March 14-15, 2020 ($550)