Holy Fire® Reiki FAQ’s
Is Holy Fire® Reiki a religion?
No. Holy Fire® Reiki is a spiritual healing energy that is holistic in nature. The use of the word “holy” in the name, Holy Fire means to be whole and complete.
Therefore, Holy Fire is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Is Usui Reiki Part of Holy Fire® Reiki?
Yes, all four of the Usui Reiki Symbols are part of the Holy Fire Reiki healing technique. The Holy Fire energy is a new energy with a higher frequency vibration that has been added to both Usui Reiki and Karuna Reiki. Holy Fire energies empower Usui Reiki and Karuna Reiki® so that they work more effectively and efficiently. Please see the benefits of Holy Fire® Reiki.
Holy Fire is a unique energy because it continues to upgrade its healing frequencies as you are ready to receive more. The upgrades can be spontaneous and powerful. The Holy Fire energy heals and attunes you at the level of the spirit and flows into your entire life experience as you allow it. It offers deep healing, purification, guidance and of course, the empowerment you need to carry out that guidance.
Do I get attunements in Holy Fire® Reiki classes?
Of course! And even stronger ones that will make you a better healer! In Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki and Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®, attunements are called “Placements” and “Ignitions.” These are a different style of attunement that enable students to access the much bigger energy of the Holy Fire for healing.
What are some of the practical benefits of Holy Fire Reiki as opposed to pre-Holy Fire Reiki?
- There is no more physical interaction between the Reiki Master and the student during Holy Fire Placements and Ignitions. So the vibrations of the Reiki Master are not passed on to the student. The Holy Fire energies attune the student directly and work uniquely with him or her, giving the student what he or she needs to most. This is a purer method of energy transmission.
- Reiki Masters who are no longer physically able to teach and attune students through the challenging Usui-Tibetan method, such as those who have had strokes, abdominal operations, heart conditions, are blind, etc. can now teach classes with the new Holy Fire system.
What is the lineage of an Usui Holy Fire® III Master?
Since the traditional Usui symbols are used, the lineage remains with Mikao Usui Sensei.
What is new in the Holy Fire® Reiki classes?
Everything is new in the Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Teacher class and Holy Fire ® III Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher class. They each have a vastly different curriculum and content from pre-Holy Fire versions of Reiki. These classes are also a complete upgrade not only of one’s healing energies, but also of Reiki knowledge and techniques.
Why is the Holy Fire® ART/Master course 3-days long?
In pre-Holy Fire Reiki, the Advanced Reiki Training (ART) class and Reiki Master Class, were known as Level 3a and 3b, and taught separately. With Usui Holy Fire Reiki classes have been fused into one 3-day ART/Master class to empower you more as a Reiki Master and so that learning is seamless.
Do I need to teach a Reiki class after taking a Reiki Master or Karuna Master class?
No. Many students take it for their own healing and personal development needs. Many take it to heal friends, families and clients. If you are not inclined to teach, it is perfectly OK.
What levels of Holy Fire® Reiki training do I need to take so I can teach all levels?
Students who are trained as Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki ® Master Teachers are qualified and trained to teach:
- Usui Holy Fire® III, Reiki Levels I & II
- Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki ART/Master
- Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki ® Master Teacher